5Nights/6Days Best of Darjeeling & Sikkim – Gangtok – Lachung -Darjeeling (Ex NJP/Bagdogra) Per Person Rs10,300/- (Group Rate-Min 8 Pax)
The tiny north-eastern state of Sikkim, otherwise known as ‘The Garden State’, on account of its spectacular flora and fauna and abundant flower nurseries. Boasting a plethora of monasteries and exceptional mountain scenery, this beautiful state of India is inhabited predominantly by gentle Buddhists and small settlements of tribal people.Just over the border is Darjeeling, in the heart of the tea growing country, which is now, as always, a popular summer holiday destination.
Arrive NJP Rly. Station / Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Gangtok (Distance 130 Kms – 4 hrs) & Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok
After breakfast at 09.00 am depart for half day sight seeing covering Chuten Stupa, Flower Show, Govt. Institute of Cottage Industry, Ropeway, Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology and Bhan Jhakri Water Falls. Afternoon free for shopping & Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After Breakfast at 10.00 am proceed to Lachung (115 Km – 7 hrs drive) situated at an altitude of 8,600 ft. On the way sightseeing of Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls will be covered . Overnight stay at Lachung
Day 04: Gangtok
After breakfast at 08.30 am proceed to Yumthang Valley (situated at an altitude of 12,000 fts. and at a distance of 126 Kms from Gangtok) to enjoy the sightseeing of the famous Yumthang Valley, hot spring, Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls & back to Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling. Afternoon After breakfast at 9.00 am depart for City sightseeing of Darjeeling covering Peace Pagoda (Japenese Temple), Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Rungeet Valley Ropeway, Tenzing & Gumbo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday) and view of Tea Gardens & Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06:Darjeeling – Departure
Early Morning at 03.45 am an excursion to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak) and on the way back you will be seeing Ghoom Buddhist Monastery & Batasia Loop.
After breakfast transfer to NJP Rly. Station via Mirik Lake drop .
Happy Tour Ending
Package Cost Per Person Rs. 10300/-
|Darjeeling||Hotel Seven Seventeen|
Package Cost Includes :
- Break fast & Dinner
- All Major Transfers by One Wagon R /Sumo
- Gangtok Sightseeing by Maruti Van
- Transports will be supplied as per day wise Itinerary only
- Extra usage of vehicle other than the above mentioned itinerary will be chargeable
- Guide on demand against payment will be provided
- All Taxes
Package Cost Excludes :
- Permit fees, Rafting & Ropeway Tickets. Entry fees, Portarages, Insurance, Tips, Loundry, Any personal expenses soft / hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle and Guide Charge.
- Nathula Pass, Zero Point Visits
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.