Sri Lanka Classic Mini Tour- Sigiriya – Dambulla ,Kandy,Nuwara Eliya,Bentota,Colombo 3N/4D (Flights not Included) Ex:Colombo : Rs.11000/- Per person
Day 1 : Arrive Colombo – SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS , WILDLIFE SAFARI MINNERIYA NATIONAL PARK
Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport and met by TIK Holidays staff and English speaking Chauffeur Guide, Travel to Sigiriya to see 650ft high Dambulla rock fortress( entrance fee USD 15 to 3o per person) and world famous frescos painting of heavenly maidens are housed in a cave, which is declared as a World Heritage site by UNESCO alternatively you can visit Pidurangla Rock ( entrance fee USD 8 per person) . It was the largest and most sophisticated single construction in 5th century AD.If you wish you can do a wild life safari at Minneriya national park.Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
Day 2 : Nuwara Eliya :KANDY, MATALE,TEMPLE OF TOOTH RELIC,GREGORY LAKE
After breakfast, travel to the last kingdom of Kandy,En route visit a spice and ayurvedic herbal garden at Mathale to see how to make Sri Lankan natural cosmetics and herbal medicine.Visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic which is the most famous place in Buddhist’s world.travel to deep of tea plantations.En route visit a tea factory – to discover how the most widely consumed drink in the world is prepared,also Visit Gregory Lake, the most prominent attraction in Old English town. If you like to have a boat ride, Horse Ride. When you walk on the lane in the city, you may feel the Ancient English colonial era.Overnight stay in Hill Country of Nuwara Eliya.
Day 3 : Bentota
After breakfast, travel to Bentota.Bentota is famous for water activities such as jet ski, river safari, fishing tour, cannoning etc..Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 4 :Colombo : DEPARTURE
After breakfast, leave to Colombo.Visit major places at main economical city such as Independence square, Old Parliament,Gangarama temple, Galle face green.Shopping at biggest shopping malls.Evening departure transfer to airport to fly back to home.
- 1 night accommodation in Sigiriya
- 1 night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
- 1 night accommodation in Bentota
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from Colombo Airport to Sigiriya Hotel on seat in coach basis
- Transfer from sigiriya Hotel to Nuwara Eliya Hotel & to Bentota Hotel on seat in coach basis
- Transfer from Bentota Hotel to Colombo Airport on seat in coach basis
- English Speaking Guide
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges,Entry Fees at Monuments/Tourist Locations, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- GST of 4.50%
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.